Redrum Deathmatches - Unreal

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Questions About Current Status of Redrum Servers

TrevyNova

Sup wassup everbody! :D

Sooo, I used to play the shizz out of this game back in 2000 or so and have been wondering if the servers are still running? I would love to come back and buy the game again if so. It's the Redrum servers that literally turned me on to the world of online multiplayer. If someone could give me a headsup on the current status of the community, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Cheers! 8)

March 16, 2014 at 5:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TrevyNova

TrevyNova at March 16, 2014 at 5:01 AM

Sup wassup everbody! :D

Sooo, I used to play the shizz out of this game back in 2000 or so and have been wondering if the servers are still running? I would love to come back and buy the game again if so. It's the Redrum servers that literally turned me on to the world of online multiplayer. If someone could give me a headsup on the current status of the community, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Cheers! 8)

Oh wow, a lot of the other servers under "links" look familiar as well!!! 

March 16, 2014 at 5:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MiniMe
Administrator
Hi TrevyNova. the status of the community is that redrum is still a very active server. There are 3 redrum servers - redrum deathmatch, redrum dimension, redrum Experiements. The most popular redrum server is RedRum DeathMatches. redrum deathmatch is usually populated by several players and has more players then any of the other unreal 1 servers. Also there are still new maps being being released (alot by me). Inf Standoff is pretty much dead but Infiltration DM is alive and kickin. You should install unreal gold and go to oldunreal website to get the 227i patch and join the fun.
March 16, 2014 at 9:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TrevyNova

thanks man! cool! yea, I been having an urge to play lately and will definitely install the content this week. Great job, best servers ever! 

March 16, 2014 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pizzle

hurry

March 30, 2014 at 9:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

oZ
Site Owner

ty friend hehe

March 31, 2014 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.